NYSDA has partnered with Feldman Kieffer law firm to bring you an on-demand webinar The Coronavirus and Employment Law: What does this mean for your dental office?
This webinar is available on-demand -- the content has been pre-recorded and is available to view at your convenience.
Matthew S. Feldman, Esq. from Feldman Kieffer will cover:
- Protecting employees from COVID-19 exposure.
- Addressing a COVID-19 exposure in the workplace.
- Managing employee-leave during the pandemic. (Families First Coronavirus Act)
- Cost-saving strategies to mitigate the loss of workforce.
- Resources to recover financial losses caused by the pandemic.
NOTE: A summary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act can be found at nysdental.org/covid19. The legislative process is not completed. But the ADA wanted to provide you with some details of the bill so that you can plan accordingly. Of note is that regulatory guidance from federal agencies such as the Department of Labor, Department of Treasury, Department of Health and Human Services, and the Internal Revenue Service may be necessary to fully explain the value and impact that these provisions would have on dentists, students and employees. The ADA will provide guidance when it is available.