Knowledge Base

How to Update Directory Information


Instructions on how to change directory information if you have moved, or if you find incorrect information on the Web site.

Question or Issue

I noticed that my information is not correct in the Find a Dentist section of the Web site. How do change my directory information?

Solution or Additional Information

To change your directory information, either submit your corrected information using the "Contact Us" link on the Web site, or call us at the Seventh District Dental Society office.

Category: Directory Information
Date Posted: 7/8/2013

Back to Questions
Ask a Question