Knowledge Base

How to Make a Change to a Classified


Instructions on how to make a change to a Classified posting once it has been posted to the Web site.

Question or Issue

How can I make a change to a Classified once it has been posted?

Solution or Additional Information

Simply contact the Seventh District Dental Society office at 585.385.9550, and request the change be made.

Category: Classifieds
Date Posted: 7/8/2013

Back to Questions
Ask a Question