|Start Date:||November 19, 2021 8:30am|
|Location:||RIT Inn & Conference Center|
|Address:||5257 W Henrietta Rd|
|Featured Speaker:||Dr. Ankur Gupta|
MONROE COUNTY DENTAL SOCIETY
Friday, November 19, 2021
RIT Inn & Conference Center
5257 W Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, NY 14467
“One Year to a Happier, Motivated, More Productive Dental Team”
Ankur Gupta, DDS
REGISTRATION and BREAKFAST 7:30 am * LECTURE 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
LUNCH at noon
7 CE Credits
Our professional happiness doesn’t come from the depth of our clinical knowledge or the profitability of the practice; rather, it comes from the collective happiness of the team that we surround ourselves with on a daily basis. One crabby individual can ruin an otherwise great day, just as an inspiring and upbeat group can provide energy and positivity no matter how the rest of the day goes.
In this highly entertaining presentation, Dr. Gupta describes the steps, when properly implemented, that will keep your team energized, accountable, valuable, and a joy to be around.
At conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Gain strategies and tools for inspiring a culture of self-directed leaders in the practice
- Explore a culture of autonomy in which team members feel ownership with practice improvement and implementation
- Identify internally designed accountability systems
- Formulate an incentive-based vision for your practice and dental team
Dr. Gupta after completing a one-year GPR in Cleveland, started a practice from scratch in 2005. Armed with what he considered adequate knowledge, hand skills, and a personable demeanor, he watched as his practice floundered, finances became un-predictable, and his lower back and spirit toward life became worrisome. Rather than continue the trend, he made a guinea pig out of his office, family, and self, attempting any and all personal and professional “experiments” in self-improvement. More than a decade later, he enjoys excellent new patient numbers and case acceptance, a solution oriented dental team; and most importantly, a meaningful and positive identity. He happily shares the failures and successes with dental and community groups throughout the country, always ending his presentations with practical, implementable, step-by-step ways to be better.
Monroe County Dental Society is a component of 7th District; recognized as a CERP provider through NYSDA.
- Continuing Education (CE) credits are awarded for all lectures that meet the NYSED requirements.
- One hour of credit is awarded for each 50 minutes of presentation attended.
- CE forms for NYS Continuing Education requirements will be given to each attendee when checking in at registration.
- To verify attendance, a four digit code, read at the end of each seminar must be marked on the CE form.
- After completing the form please bring the white copy to the registration table before leaving.
- The yellow copy is for your own records. It is recommended that you retain copies of all your CE forms in case of audit.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Program Cost: $250.00 ADA Dentist
$125.00 Staff, Retired, Spouse
$400.00 NON ADA Dentist
$50.00 Graduate Student
Course Credit: 7CE Credit Hours
Name: (please print) Attach a list of additional attendees if necessary
Mailing Address: ___________________________________________________
Phone #:_______________Fax #:_____________ADA #____________________
Email Address (for registration confirmation): ____________________________
Please make checks payable to: Monroe County Dental Society
Total Fee: $ __________
Mail registration to:
Monroe County Dental Society
255 Woodcliff Drive, Fairport, NY 14450
Credit Card payment online available at 7dds.org>Upcoming Events>Dr. Ankur Gupta