|Start Date:||November 13, 2020 8:30am|
|Location:||Monroe Golf Club|
|Address:||155 Golf Ave|
|Featured Speaker:||Dr. Harold Crossley|
Monroe County/7th District Combined Meeting
Your patients are living longer thanks to their medications but many of the physician-prescribed medications used by your patients have dental implications and side effects affecting your treatment plan. Is antibiotic prophylaxis required for patients with an orthopedic prosthesis? What is the new FDA warning about codeine and tramadol in children?
This presentation includes the indications, contraindications, and side effects of the most common physician- prescribed medications. Familiarity with these drugs will provide the dental practitioner with a better appreciation for the health profile of your dental patient. (6 hours)
At the conclusion of this course, the attendees will know:
- Prescription, OTC medications, and foods that could adversely interact with dental drugs
- Why your patient is taking their medications
- The impact of medical marijuana on your dental practice
- How to combine analgesics to maximize their effects
- Current recommendations for SBE and orthopedic prosthesis prophylaxis
To register online CLICK HERE
THANK YOU to the following Exhibitors for sponsoring this meeting:
Bank of America, Crane Dental Laboratory, Genesee Regional Bank (GRB),Johnson & Lund Co., Inc., M&T Bank, MVP Network Consulting, Law offices of Pullano & Farrow, PLLC, Rochester Technical Group,Walsh Duffield.