||Up to $5,000 sign on bonus!!
Eaves Family Dental Group delivers the best clinical care for our patients. It is important for patients to know we care and will support them in getting healthy. We are currently hiring for a Dental Hygienist that shares our passion for providing the "Best in Class" patient care.
* Assist in the assessment and management of oral health for all patients
* Perform clinical oral hygiene procedures per the treatment plan developed by the dentist including prophylaxis, debridement, scaling and root planing, and sealant and fluoride applications
* Record patient-hygienist transactions as they occur to completely reflect the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient, and the care or treatment provided
* Provide oral health education and counseling to patients
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills establishing positive relationships
* Current state licensure in Dental Hygiene and certification from an accredited dental hygiene school
* Knowledge of dental charting software and digital x-rays and able to learn new programs as necessary
* Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
What separates us from other dental offices when it comes to our team members:
* New full time team members get up to 3 weeks of paid time off. This increases up to 5 weeks as you grow your career with us!
* We offer Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
* 7 Paid Holidays
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer